Dental Hospital in Indore
Choithram Hospital and Research Centre boast of a hi-tech, world-class Dental Centre where all dental treatments are performed under one roof, in a hygienic and aseptic environment. The Department of Dentistry provides many services including Cosmetic Dentistry, Instant Tooth Whitening, Root Canal Treatments, Cavity Fillings (Tooth-coloured), Orthodontic Treatments (Braces), Dental Implants, Gum Surgeries, Bridges and Child Dental Care.
Root canal helps in removing mainly the pulp chamber of the tooth. Root canal treatment involves the filling of the prepared empty cavity with a suitable bio-compatible material. The procedure involves the removal of the nervous elements of the tooth, which have been infected or decayed already due to microbial action or any physical pressures. All root canal treatments at CHRC are performed in a single sitting of approximately 20 minutes (unless contraindicated) by our endodontic expert. Up to four to six root canal treatments can be performed in a single visit, but there are factors that decide the amount of chair time and the number of sittings.
Instant Tooth Whitening
In today’s era where our appearance is so vital to our success, yellow and dull teeth can have a negative effect on one’s personality. This is why CHRC is one of the very few dental centers across MP, which specializes in instant tooth whitening in a matter of just 60 minutes. The procedure is absolutely safe and the results last for few years or more. CHRC prides itself as the tooth-whitening expert, with more than 10 tooth whitening cases done daily.
Cosmetic dentistry takes into consideration various factors such as age, sex, occupation, personality, expectations, skin color, eye color, hair color and facial features in a harmonious blend to give treat your teeth. All mild to extreme cases of cosmetic dental corrections are treated by our medical consultants. Problems like Crooked teeth, Chipped teeth, Protruding teeth, Missing teeth, Stained teeth, Misaligned teeth, which are not in harmony with the facial features are all treated through the following Cosmetic Procedures:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Veneers
- Crown Lengthening
- Gum pigmentation
- Instant Tooth Whitening
- Recontouring of teeth
- Aesthetic Full Ceramic Crowns
- Composite restorations and build-ups
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are positioned improperly. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to keep clean, are at risk of being lost early due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and cause extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain. Teeth that are crooked or not in the right place can also detract from one’s appearance. Many different types of appliances, both fixed and removable, are used to help move teeth, retrain muscles and affect the growth of the jaws. These appliances work by placing gentle pressure on the teeth and jaws. The severity of the problem determines which orthodontic approach will be most effective. The available treatment options are listed below:
- Special fixed appliances used to control thumb-sucking or tongue-thrusting, these appliances are attached to the teeth by bands. Because they are very uncomfortable during meals, they should be used only as a last resort.
- Fixed space maintainers are used if a baby tooth is lost prematurely, a space maintainer is used to keep the space open until the permanent tooth erupts. A band is attached to the tooth next to the empty space, and a wire is extended to the tooth on the other side of the space.
The Department of Dentistry also offers several other services as listed below:
- Silver Fillings: To fill in the tooth area that was removed in order to prevent further decay and strengthen the affected tooth.
- Oral Prophylaxis is essential at least once every six months for all individuals in order to maintain the overall health of the oral cavity. It involves the removal of plaque, tartar, and stains which accumulate over a period of time.
- Surgical Extractions of Impacted Teeth: All surgical extraction