Wed & Fri
(12:00 PM - 2:00 PM )
Dr. Vidhut Kumar Jain
Senior Consultant in Cardiology
Dr.Vidhut kumar Jain has completed his M.B.B.S. from M G M Medical College, Indore and his M.D. in Medicine in year 1979 from Indore University, India.
- Pediatric cardiology
- Invasive Interventional cardiology
- Pacing and Echocardiography
Scientific and Medical Societies Membership
- Cardiological Society of India
- American college of cardiology
- Indian Academy of Echocardiography
- American Heart association
- European Society of Cardiology
- Asia pacific society of Cardiology
- European Association of Echocardiography
- Heart failure association of European Society of cardiology
- Indian college of intervention cardiology
- EAPCR (Body of ESC)
- EAPCI (Body of ESC)
- WG-22Grown up Congenital Heart defect (Body of ESC)
- Heart Rhythm Society , NASPE former member1997
Awards and Achievements
A. Recipient of award of American association of cardiologists of Indian origin (AACIO) 2011
- Society of cardiac angiograhy and Intervention 2014 FSCAI
- American College of Cardiology 2010 FACC
- European Society of Cardiology 2010 FESC
- Indian academy Echocardiography : Founder fellow 2000 FIAE
- Cardiological Society of India, : Founder fellow 2005 FCSI Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology, : Founder fellow 2007 FAPS
- Senior Registrar in Cardiology 1979 — 1983 Jaslok Hospital, Bombay, India
- Visiting fellow in Cardiology (4 months) 1985 Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
a. Faculty at TCT Asia Pacific 2009, 2010,2011.2012,2014, Seol South Korea
b. Faculty, Speaker, Chairperson, Moderator at National CSI (Cardiological Society of India),NIC
c. Conferences for last 25 years.
d. Faculty, Speaker, Chairperson at Indian Academy of Echocardiography 10 years.
e. Faculty International society of Cardiovascular ultrasound 2011,New Orleans, 2012 Chicago 2013
f. Dallas, 2014 Sanfransisco 2018 Orlando,Confrences USA
g. Speaker World congress on echocardiography 2011 Delhi, 2017 Jaipur.
- Teacher and coordinator for D.N.B. Medicine (Post gradute course in Medicine ) at CHRC,Indore
- Professor of Medicine, Devi Ahilya University ,Indore till 2005
Published papers in peer reviewed journal
- Jain VK, Mehta AB. Contrast two dimensional echocardiography in Tricuspid Valve incompetence Indian Heart. Journ 1983;49:23-28.Pubmed PMID 6852842
- Jain V, Khare R. Myocardial infarction due to myocardial bridging. Indian Heart J. 2003 Mar-Apr; 55(2):194; author reply 195. Pub Med PMID: 12921342.
- Venugopal K, Hiremath MS, Thomas V, Bhat A, Kerker P, Roy S, Jain V, Kuruttukulam S. Non-coronary cardiac interventions. Indian Heart J. 2006; Jul-Aug; 58(4):375-80. Pub Med PMID: 19039162.
- Dani S, Sinha N, Bhargava B, Jain V, Reddy Y, Biswas P, Prajapati J. The report of the Coronary Cardiac Interventions Registry of India. The Cardiological Society of India for the year 2006. Indian Heart J. 2007 Nov-Dec; 59(6):528-30. Pub Med PMID: 19151474.
- Pancholia A.K. Vidyut Jain. Beta blockers and CVD protection: New frontier Indian Heart Journ 2010; March-April 62, 99-101.
- Jain Vidyut et al : Familial Homozygous hypercholesterolemia efficacy and safety in children 7 years follow up; Indian Heart Jour. Nov Dec 2011.. Enoxaparin followed by once-weekly idrabiotaparinux versus enoxaparin plus warfarin for patients with acute symptomatic pulmonary embolism: a randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, non-inferiority trial. Lancet. 2012 Jan 14;379(9811):123-9.
- Büller HR, Gallus AS, Pillion G, Prins MH, Raskob GE; Cassiopea Investigators.Vidhut J .. Enoxaparin followed by once-weekly idrabiotaparinux versus enoxaparin plus warfarin for patients with acute symptomatic pulmonary embolism: a randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, non-inferiority trial. Lancet. 2012 Jan 14;379(9811):123-9. PMID: 22130488
- Kakkar AK, Cimminiello C, Goldhaber SZ, Parakh R, Wang C, Bergmann JF; LIFENOX Investigators. Collaborators Jain V (383)Low-molecular-weight heparin and mortality in acutely ill medical patients.N Engl J Med. 2011 Dec 29;365(26):2463-72 PMID: 22204723
- Granger CB, Alexander JH, McMurray JJ, Lopes RD, Hylek EM, Hanna M, Al-Khalidi HR, Ansell J, Atar D, Avezum A, Bahit MC, Diaz R, Easton JD, Ezekowitz JA, Flaker G, Garcia D, Geraldes M, Gersh BJ, Golitsyn S, G Mohan P, Jansky, Parkhomenko A, Verheugt FW, Zhu J, Wallentin L; ARISTOTLE Committees and Investigators Jain V: Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation N Engl
- MichelleL O’Donoghue , Deepak L Bhatt, Stephen D Wiviott, Shaun G Goodman, , Marcus D Flather, LANCELOT-ACS Investigators .Safety and tolerability of atopaxar in the treatment of patients with acute coronary syndromes: the lessons from antagonizing the cellular effects of Thrombin–Acute Coronary Syndromes TriaL,Circulation, 2011 May 3;123(17):1843-53.
- Parasher S.Jain V. echocardiography Indian Heart J Jan Feb 2011
- John J P Kastelein , Kevin C Maki , Michael H Davidson Omega-3 free fatty acids for the treatment of severe hypertriglyceridemia: the Epanova Or Lowering Very high triglycerides (EVOLVE) trial J Clin Lipidol Jan-Feb 2014;8(1):94-106.Principle investigator V Jain
- A.K.Pancholia,Vidyut Jain ; Underuse of Betablockers Indian Heart J.5S 21-26 63.2011
- R. Padmanabhan, Vidyut Jain Rana Gopal Singh, Govindan Unni, Bhupen Desai, Sanjeev Kumar Hiremath, Saikat Bhawal, Sanjeev Gulati, et al. Multidisciplinary Consensus Document on the Management of Uncontrolled Hypertension in India, High Blood Press Cardiovasc Prev (2020) 27:215-223
- Arindam,Bose, Vidyut Jain,1 Dhananjay Chitnis The Importance of Serial Time Point Quantitative Assessment of Cardiac Troponin I in the Diagnosis of Acute Myocardial Damage: Indian J Crit Care Med. 2018 Sep; 22(9): 629–631PMCID: PMC6161573, PMID: 30294127
Text book Chapter
- Jain Vidyut. Endothelial dysfunction:Text book Cardiolog,Cardiological society of India 2009.
- Jain Vidhut Pregnancy and heart diseases.TB Cardiology, Cardiological society of India 2011
- Jain Vidhut Epidemiology of hypertension in India 2015
- Jain Vidyut Secondary Hypertension Text book of cardiology 2015
- Jain Vidyut Dabigatreon in Atrial fibrillation 2016
- Jain Vidyut Heart rate variability among Diabetics.2017
- Jain Vidyut Levosemindon in Heart failure CSI 2018
- Jain Vidyut Multimodality imaging of pericardial diseases
- Jain Vidyut Home BP monitoring TB CSI 2019
- Jain Vidyut Role of Nitrates in ST myocardial infarction 2019
- Jain Vidyut Heart failure in hypothyoiroidism 2019
- Jain Vidyut Vaccination in heart failure CSI TB 2020
- Jain Vidyut Dyslipidmeia in diabetes : Management strategy 2021
- Jain Vidyut Management of Acute coronary syndrome in Covid 19 pandemic 2021 CSI 2021
Abstract in Peer reviewed journal
1.Jain Vidhut et al. Losartan in heart failure Indian. Heart J 1998; 12:133.
Papers in other Journals, Miscellaneous
- Jain VK, Mehta AB. Transposition of great arteries; Bulletin of Jaslok Hospital and research center, 1980;04:197-203.
- Jain VK, Gupta SC, Rao S, Nair KG. Aneurysm of membranous ventricular septum in VSD Jaslok hospital Journal 1980; 4:194-197.
- Jain VK, Mehta AB. Cross sectional echocardiography in mitral valve disease API Journ. 1980; 3:134; abstract issue.
- Jain VK, Munshi SC. A rare coronary death from aneurysm of left sinus of Valsalva. Indian Heart J. 1981; 33:194.
- Jain VK, Mehta AB. Pulmonary artery pressure monitoring during coronary Arteriography.’World congress on coronary heart disease” Bombay 1982; 1:35.
- Jain VK, Mehta AB. Two dimensional echocardiography in ventricular aneurysm World congress on coronary heart disease, 1982; 1:33
- Jain Vidhut et al. Role of Fenugreek seed in Dyslipideamia. Indian J of Medicine 1995; 12:12