Mon to Sat
(2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
(10:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
Mrs. Vibhooti Trivedi
M.Sc. (DFSM), PGDD
Mrs. Vibhooti Trivedi completed her Bachelors of Home Science University of Delhi, 2000.. She completed her M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition from DAVV, Indore ,2002. She then also completed her PhD. in HSc, Food and Nutrition
Scientific And Medical Societies Membership
A. Visiting faculty at DDU-KK DAVV
B. Resource person for interactive session for school going children of Stoke Row C.E. School, Oxfordshire, U.K.2015
C· Life Member of the Indian Dietetics Association
D. Life Member of IAPEN
E. Life Member of Association of Diabetes Educators
Summary of Work Experience
* Presently working with Choithram Hospital and Research Center since 2007.
* Visiting faculty at DDU-KK DAVV
* Resource person for Antenatal Diet plan, workshop on garbh sanskar 2015.
*Resource person for interactive session for school going children of Stoke Row C.E. School,
* Conferred a session on Essentiality of appropriate diet and harmful effects of junk food for school
going children on sep 2014
* Represented choithram hospital at 2nd Hospital Nutrition Expert Group Meeting at Hyderabad,2013
* Visiting faculty at Choithram College of paramedical Sciences.
* Visiting faculty at Choithram College of nursing since 2007
* Visiting Faculty at Institute of Management studies DAVV, Indore
* Worked with CHL -Apollo Hospitals Indore from feb 2004 to July 2006.
Conferences and Seminars
Participated in a CME on basic CKD management course on world kidney day
Participated in Infant and young child feeding, workshop organized by Indian Academy of Pediatrics,
Participated in Sports Nutrition Update organized by Indian Dietetic Association. AIIMS,
Participated in Total Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes, at Total Diabetes Center, Participation Indore,
Participated in Nurses Awareness Program on the topic Newborn care at Choithram Hospital
Poster Presentation – On “ The Efficacy Of Ketogenic Diet in Epilepsy Children” at IDACON 2018
Paper Presentation – On ‘ Effect of Iodine deficiency in pregnant women” at IDACON 2016
Poster Presentation on the topic “feeding practices in 1-5 yrs old children”, at annual national conference of Indian dietetic association 2014 at Delhi.