Dr. Suruchi Singh
Consultant Radiation Oncology
Dr.Suruchi Singh has completed her M.B.B.S from S.S. Medical College and Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Rewa (M.P.) and M.D. in Radiotherapy from M.G.M. Medical College and Government Cancer Hospital, Indore in 2004.
She has a Post M.D. Experiences which include:
1. Working as Senior Registrar in Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
2. Working as Independent Consultant Clinical Oncologist at Priyamvada Birla Cancer Research Institute, Satna, M.P.
3. Working as Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Institute, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
4. Working as Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CHL- CBCC Cancer Hospital, Indore.
5. Working as Consultant Clinical Oncologist at IIHNO, Rau,Indore.
1. Interstitial implant and mold brachytherapy procedures at various sites with image guidance.
2. Expertise in Conventional 2-D & Clinical Planning, 3-D Conformal Planning, PET and MRI based Planning, IMRT, Virtual Simulation, and 3-D Brachytherapy planning.
3. Expertise in high precision Radiotherapy techniques viz. IMRT, IGRT, VMAT.
4. Special expertise in IMRT and 3-D conformal planning in Head & Neck, Breast and Gynecological malignancies.
Scientific and Medical Societies Membership
i. ASSOCIATION OF RADIATION ONCOLOGISTS OF INDIA.
II. INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION.
III. INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PALLIATIVE CARE.
IV. ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA.
V. INDIAN SOCIETY OF ONCOLOGY.
i. Techniques of tumour bed boost irradiation in breast conserving therapy: current evidence and suggested guidelines.– Acta Oncol. 2007;46(7):879-92.
ii. Leptomeninges as a site of relapse in locally controlled diffuse pontine glioma with review of literature – Child’s Nervous System: 2007;23(1):117-121.
iii. Retrospective Analysis of Carcinoma Vulva cases in the last 10 years.
iv. Head And Neck Mucosal Melanomas: The TMH experience – International Journal of Head Neck Surgery, VOLUME 1 , ISSUE 3, 2010.
v. Eyelid tumors: Retrospective analysis of the last 10 years.
vi. Hypo fractionated radiotherapy for palliative whole brain radiotherapy: a new regimen. A Prospective Study.
vii. Compliance to hormonal therapy in patients with breast cancer: A prospective study.
Conferences and Seminars