Monday, Wednesday, Friday
(09:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Dr. Rajpal Singh
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Dr Rajpal Singh has completed his MBBS in year 2000 from MGM Medical College, Indore and MS (Surgery) in year 2004 from MGM, MC & M.Y. Hospital, Indore. He then persued his MCh. in Plastic Surgery in year 2013 from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Second best paper at XIX Annual conference : Association of Surgeon of India : MP State Chapter for
presenting ” Maternal Serum Alpha Fetoprotein as a marker for foetal Anomalies.
- Surgery Registrar – Arihant Hospital, Indore (2005 to 2007)
- Assistant Professor – Index Medical College, Indore (April 2008 to June 2009)
- Consultant, Burn, Plastics, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon – Choithram Hospital &
Research Centre (Jan 2014 to Continue…)
Publications in Journals :
- Singh Rajpal MD, Mathur, R.K. MD : Patidar, Sanjay MD : Tapkire, Ritesh MD Gossypiboma : Its Laparoscopic Diagnosis And Removal. Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques. 14(5):204-305, October 2004.
- Rajpal Singh, M.S., Anshu Singh, MBBS : Penile Strangulation By Multiple Metallic Rings & Use of Hand Doppler. The Internet Journal of Urology. 2007. Volume 5.
- Rajpal Singh, Vijay Nichani : Large Mesenteric Fibrolipoma, a case report : Journal of Surgery Pakistan (International) 14 (3) July-September 2009.
- Rajpal Singh : Evaluation of Nutritional Status By Different Parameters And to Predict Spontaneous Closure, Morbidity And Mortality In Patients With Enterocutaneous Fistulas: A Study of 92 Cases : The Internet Journal of Nutrition and Wellness. 2008; Vol.6, Number 1.
- Rajpal Singh, Priamvada Saraf (2017) Hair Tourniquet Syndrome : An unusual surgical condition. JSM Clin Case Report S(3) : 1133
Important Conferences/Workshop Attended :
1. XIX Annual Conference : Association of Surgeons of India : M.P. State Chapter 2002
2. Association of Surgeons of India M.P. Chapter 2004
3. Orthopaedic Research & Education Foundation – India PG Instructional Course 2009
4. Peripheral vascular Trauma Update DMC Ludhiana 2010
6. Association of Plastic Surgeons of India – Apsicon 2012, Presented scientific paper on – Burn Epidemiology, Burn Unit CMC Ludhiana
7. 14th Annual Rhinoplasty & Facial Plastic Surgery Hands – On workshop ‘2013’
8. Ist Facial Trauma Course – Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata 2014
9. AOCMF Introductory Seminar, Lucknow 2014
10. CME and Live Operative Workshop on RHINOPLASTY, Delhi 2014
11. MP-CG 2014 Plastic Surgeons Conference, Presented Paper on Wound Healing Agents.
12. EAR Reconstruction Workshop, Mumbai Sept. 2015
13. ISSHCON-2015, Indore 2015
14. Asia Pacific Course on Oculoplastic Surgery – RIGHT Hospitals Chennai 2016
15. Bangladesh Society for Surgery of the Hand, Dhaka, Bangladesh as a International Faculty
16. NABICON 2017, New Delhi
17. Acelity Asia Wound Forum, Vietnam 2017.
1. Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
2. Indian Association of Aesthetics Plastic Surgeons
3. Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand
4. National Association for Burn Injury (NABI)
5.International Society for Burn Injuries (ISBI)
Observership is Aesthetic Surgery at Brazil under Dr. (Prof.) Ruth Graf, a ISAPS endorsed Cosmetic & Aesthetic surgeon.