(09:00 AM to 02:00 PM)
• Academic Qualification:
➢ 21st April2008to at present date…. (14th Year currently)
Designation: – Consultant Dietician
Institute: – Choithram Hospital & Research Center Indore Madhya Pradesh India Institution Profile: – The Largest Multi- Superspeciality 350 bedded NABH accredited teaching Institute of Madhya Pradesh, it’s a Charitable Trust Hospital established in 1979. One of the best leading Hospital & Research Institute in whole M P & CG states with various scopes of services, Received Excellence Award in Organ Donation and Cadaveric Liver Transplantation, Running DNB Program and RD training institute recognized by Indian Dietetic Association, Accredited by NABH following NABH standards
Job Profile: –
- Diet Consultation for Hospitalized (IPD) Burns, Trauma, Critical Care, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal, Cardiac, Neurological, Medicine, Nephrology, oncology and Surgical Patients (Individual patients customized diet plan based on nutrition screening and assessment)
- Out Patient Clinic (OPD) Consultation for weight management, Cancer Patients as a Special Clinic, general health checkup patients, referred patients from different specialties.
- Planning Ketogenic Diets for Pediatric Epilepsy Patients (trained and certified by Dr. Janak Nathans Epilepsy Center Mumbai)
- Training Dietetic interns coming from different colleges for Practical training
➢ Program Lead at Interburns Nutrition Fellowship Program
(Interburns is the International Network for Training and Education in Burns across the world) trained 12 fellows from UK, Ghana, Malawi, Nepal and India since 2014.
➢ Former Honorary Lecturer at Queen Mary University London for their M.Sc. Burn Care Course since 2017-2019.
➢ Short research project guide for Burns Nutrition and Oncology Nutrition Course Students with the following topics: – 1. Specialized Nutrition assessment tool for oncology patients, 2. Macronutrient composition in usual diets of cancer patients, 3. Adequacy of nutritional requirement through Enteral feeding routes in cancer patients
➢ Authorships: –
- Contributed the Nutrition for Burns Chapter for Volume V Burns – Textbook of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
- Written nutrition part for ABC nursing training module through Interburns UK.
- Written nutrition module for MSC Burn Care Course at Queen Mary University London
January 2017 to December 2019
➢ Designation: – Hon. National Vice President
Institution: – Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Job Profile: – handling national correspondence and policies of the society as the key person.
January 2015 to December 2017
➢ Designation: – National Secretary
Institution: – Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Job Profile: – handling national correspondences and policies of the society as the key person.
5th May 2007 to 17th April 2008 (11 Months)
Designation: – Dietician
Institute: – VLCC Health Care Ltd. Indore Center
Job Profile: – weight management Diet Counseling
Technical Experience: –
- Compatible with Body Composition Analyzer Machine Tanita MC780
(Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis)
- Compatible with Ayush Diet Software and Diet- Cal Software
Teaching Experience: –
- Visiting Faculty at Devi Ahilya University for BVOC & MVOC Nutrition subject. • Visiting faculty at Choithram College of Paramedical Science and Govt. Old GDC College Indore for Nutrition subject.
Community Nutrition: –
- Worked as Nutrition Educator resource person for Adolescent Girls
Development Program by World Vision India (NGO) in March 2011 and
International Participations: –
- Invited as the faculty for the second “Essential Burn Care” online training program conducted by Interburns through UK Med on 15th January 2022. • Invited as the Faculty for the Essential Burn Care Online Program conducted by Interburns through UK Med to train 20 nursing staff from UK who work in the emergency critical care units on 11th September 2021
- Mentor for Interburns Mentorship Project funded by NHS UK for “Quality Improvement and so mentoring two mentees from Tanzania and Nepal from October 2020- June 2021.
- Invited Faculty at recently organized symposium on Acute Burn Care by British Burn Association, delivered my talk on “Nutrition support strategies and concerns in management of Acute Burn” on 18th July 2020.
- India- European Life Long Learning Module Certification – 7-9th February at JIPMER Pondicherry.
– Successfully completed ESPEN LLL Modules- 1) Nutrition Support in Perioperative period and 2) Nutrition Assessment and Techniques
- Nepal- Interburns fellowship meet – November 2019.
- Durban- Pan African and South African burn congress 2019
– Presented research paper at PABS 2019 at Durban on “Whey protein supplementation in major burns- best support to optimize nutrition”
from 3rd to 5th October 2019.
- Ethiopia- Yekatit 12 Hospital Addis Ababa Year 2019
– Invited as the faculty for Interburns “Advance Burn Care Nursing
training program from 4th -8th February 2019
- Switzerland- University Children’s Hospital Zurich Year 2018
– Invited as the Fellow for two weeks at Pediatric Burns Center, University Children’s Hospital Zurich from 4th June to 15 June 2018
- Nepal- Kirthipur Hospital and Research Center Kathmandu Year 2018
– Invited as Training faculty for Interburns “Advance Burn Care Nursing Training Program from 5th February 2018- 9th February 2018.
- India- Choithram Hospital and Research Center Indore Year 2017
– Invited as Training Faculty for Interburns “Essential Burn Care” Course at Interburns Training Center Indore from 23rd October 2017- 27th
- West Africa- Korle – Bu Teaching Hospital Accra Ghana Year 2017
– Invited as Teaching Faculty for Interburns “Advance Burn Care Nursing Training program” at Korle- Bu Teaching Hospital and Research Center Accra Ghana from 13th March 2017- 17th March 2017
- Bangladesh -Dhaka Medical College and Hospital Year 2016
– Invited as the Nutrition Faculty for Interburns “Advance Burn Care Nursing training program” at Dhaka Medical College and Hospital
Bangladesh under DFID Project “Improving clinical outcomes of burns patients in Bangladesh” from 28th February 2016- 3rd March 2016
Awards/ Certification: –
- Recognized Research reviewer by Elsevier from October 2020 onwards. • Awarded the Certification on Specialized Refresher Module “Assessment of Nutritional Status” by Indian Dietetic Association at Annual National
Conference at New Delhi 2014
- Received “Practicing Dietician Award 1st prize (Oral Presentation) 2013” at Indian Dietetic Association National Conference Pune 2013.
Professional Membership / Affiliation: –
Team member of INTERBURNS (International Network for Training and Education). www.interburns.org
Annual Member of ISBI (International Society for Burn Injuries) (membership number 5400)
Life member of IDA (Indian Dietetic Association). (IDA/06851)
Life member of IAPEN (The Indian Association for Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition). (4325-6532-9856-2709)
Life member of ISPEN (Indian Society of Parental & Enteral Nutrition). (LM/1/2007/682)
Associate Life Member of NABI (National Academy for Burn’s India). (S-147 AL 2013- 1041).
Life Member of Association of Diabetes Educators India.
Workshop attended/ Organized:
- Invited as the guest faculty for 29th Annual National conference of the National Academy of Burns India 2021-2022 from 21st to 23rd January 2022 delivered talk over “Feeding Formula for Burns”
- Invited guest speaker at AIIMS New Delhi on the occasion of National Nutrition month celebration on 14th September 2021 delivered talk over the topic “Tailoring Nutrition therapy in critically ill burn patients”.
- Invited faculty member by Registered Dietician board Indian Dietetic Association to train RD aspirants on 21st August 2021 delivered talk over “Practical aspects of Burns Nutrition Management”
- Invited Faculty member by Registered Dietician Board Indian Dietetic Association to train RD aspirants under the drive Adhyay on 20th August 2021 delivered talk over “irritable bowel syndrome and food Intolerances”.
- Invited faculty member by British Burn Association, British Association for plastic and reconstructive surgery and Resurge for the webinar over “management of abdominal complication following burn injury” gave nutritional management input on 23rd July 2021.
- Invited faulty by BBA, BFIRST and Resurge for the webinar over “Patient Frailty in Burn Injury” on 21st May 2021.
- Invited faculty by BBA, BFIRST, BAPRAS and ReSURGE Africa for the webinar over “How to manage failing Burn wound – Burn Webinar Series” on 26th March 2021.
- Invited Speaker by National academy of Burns India for NABI TUTORIAL SERIES 1, delivered my talk over “Burns Nutrition management” on 24th January 2021.
- Invited faculty member by BBA, BFIRST, BPRAS, ReSURGE Africa and Interburns on “The first week of a patient with a major burn injury” on 16th October 20220.
- Participated in 12th Apollo International Clinical Nutrition update 2020 on 13th September 2020.
- Participated in International workshop on “Ketogenic Diet” organized by UAE Keto research association on 5th-6th September 2020.
- Invited as the guest speaker for “Nutrition Care Process for Burn- critical part of the treatment by Department of Dietetics and Nutrition, Sant Hirdaram Girls College Bairagarh on 1st September 2020.
- Participated in the Ketogenic diet Workshop conducted by Keto research India on 30th August 2020.
- Participated in the Train the Trainer workshop conducted by Indian Dietetic Association Registered Dietician Board on 26th August 2020
- Invited speaker at British Burn Association and Bfirst Online symposium on 18th July 2020 for Nutrition support strategies and Management in Lower Income Countries.
- Invited as the chairperson for “Nutrition support in pediatric burn patients” by Padmshree Dr. Mathangi Ramakrishnan during the 7th International conference of IAPEN India at JIPMER Pondicherry from 7th to 9th February 2020
- Participated as the Faculty on Burns Nutrition at 11th Apollo international clinical nutrition update from 21-23rd September 2019 in Indore
- Participated as Faculty in III ABC Nursing Training Program in Nepal from 5- 9th February 2018.
- Participated as Faculty in IDACON 2017 at Science City Kolkata from 18th to 21st December 2017.
- Participated in SAICON 2017 at New Delhi December 2017
- Participated as Faculty in EBC training program in October 2017
- Participated in Apollo International clinical nutrition update in Mumbai on 3rd-4th June 2017
- Participated as Faculty in II ABC Nursing Training Program in Accra Ghana March 2017
- Participated in National Academy of Burn India Annual Conference at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi on 19-21st February 2017.
- Critical Care Nutrition Practices at CH&RC Presentation at Mumbai on 17th December 2016
- Organized one day Symposium “Recent Advances and Updates in Critical Care Nutrition” at Choithram Hospital & Research Center Indore India on 10th June 2016
- Participated in 4th Annual National Conference of Association of Diabetes Educators India at Brilliant Convention Center Indore on 2- 3rd April 2016
- Participated in Annual National Conference of National Academy of Burns India on 19th to 21st February 2016 at Puri Odisa.
- Participated in 47th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association at Hotel Lalit Ashok Bangalore on 19th to 21st November 2015
- Organized one day CME on “Future Prospects in Critical Care and Oncology Nutrition” at Choithram Hospital and Research Center on 22nd July 2015.
- Organized “National Conference on Oncology Nutrition” on 9th of November 2014 at Choithram Hospital Indore.
- Participated in CME on “Management of GDM” on 28th September 2014 at Synergy Hospital Indore M.P.
- Invited as Guest Speaker on “Healthy Diet- Foundation of Healthy Living” at Santosh Sabhagrah Charak Hospital Indore on 15th March 2014.
- Participated in CME on “Basic CKD Management Course” held on 13th March 2014 on the occasion of World Kidney Day at Hotel Crown Palace Indore.
- Participated in National Sports Nutrition Conference 2014 at Bhopal on 28th February, delivered guest speaker lecture on “Nutrition requirement for Indian Cricketers”.
- Participated in NABICON 2014 at Delhi from 7th to 9th February, presented research paper on “Sterile feeding formulas- effective in prevention of Diarrohea”.
- Participated in “Ist National conference on Bariatric Nutrition” organized by Indian Dietetic Association at OSSICON 2014, Gandhinagar Gujarat in January 2014
- Participated in “National conference of Indian Dietetic Association” December 2013 at MIT Pune, presented research paper for practicing dietician award session.
- Received Practicing Dietician Award 2013 at Indian Dietetic Association National Conference 2013.
- Participated in “Sports Nutrition Update- 2013” on 16th November 2013 at AIIMS Delhi
- Delivered a lecture on “Assessment and Monitoring of Nutrition in Burns” on 12th October 2013 in a national workshop on “Advance training in nutrition management for Burn patients” organized by IAPEN in collaboration with Interburns.
- Participated in “5th International Apollo clinical nutrition updates” on 5th and 6th October 2013 at Hotel Avasa Hyderabad.
- Delivered a lecture on “Nutrition for Sportspersons” on 22nd march 2013 in a workshop of sports injury prevention at Choithram Hospital & research center Indore for National Football Players & coaches.
- Attended the symposium on “Treatment modalities in ICU & surgery” conducted on 10th march 2013 at Hotel Sayaji Indore organized by Fresenius Kabi.
- Participated in “International conference of Digestive Diseases” and Lifelong learning workshop on “Parenteral nutrition in Digestive Diseases” organized by Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, India in collaboration by European society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition on 23rd and 24th Feb 2013 at Tirupati Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Participated in the workshop on “Managing the Critical ill: can nutrition play a significant role in improving outcomes?” by Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai on 23rd February 2013 at hotel Bliss, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Participated in Train the Trainer’s Workshop organized by RD Board, Indian Dietetic Association on 29th December 2012 at NIN Hyderabad.
- Participated 45th Golden jubilee celebration of Indian dietetic Association, 29th November to 1st December 2012 in NIN Hyderabad.
- Participated in 2nd “International Nutrition Epidemiology Seminar” on 6th -10th Nov.2012, hosted by Center for Chronic Disease Control (CCDC) and Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), New Delhi, India.
- Organized/ Participated in CME on “Role of Nutrition in Metabolic Syndrome” on 6th September 2012 at Indore IDA Chapter.
- Participated in “International conference on Malnutrition and Food Adulteration” organized by Department of Biotechnology, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, in association with Department of Community Medicine & Food Science and Nutrition 4th August 2012 Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Organized one day workshop on “GI Nutrition Update 2012” at Choithram Hospital & Research Center Indore on 17th June 2012.
- Participated “Total Nutrition Therapy in Critical Care Workshop organized by TACT, on 1st April 2012.
- Attended “National workshop on Research Methodologies” organized by Govt. MLB Girls P.G College Indore (M.P) on 10th to 11th February 2012
- Participated “live workshop on Bariatric surgeries” at Mohak Hi Tech. Superspeciality Hospital Indore (M.P), 17th October 2011.
- Participated International workshop on “Emerging trends and role of Vitamin D in Human Health” at Delhi University (India), 4th & 5th October 2011.
- Participated in 2nd Annual conference of Indian Railway Dietician Association, at Jabalpur (M.P), 23rd & 24th September 2011
- Participated in Annual Conference of Nephrology “Nutrition Updates” at Bhopal (M.P), 17th September 2011.
- Attended National Seminar on “life style and its impact on Human Health” at MJB Govt. Girls P.G College Indore (M.P), on 22nd to 23rd April 2011.
- Attended “6th Nutra India Summit 2011” at World Trade Center Mumbai (M.H), on 15th to 18th February 2011.
- Annual conference of Indian Dietetic Association at National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad, on 2nd to 4th December 2010.
- Participated in “Annual workshop of IDA Indore chapter” as a guest speaker on Nutritional management in CLD patients in September 2010.
- Participated in the “Obesity Intensive Care Nutrition course” at BMHRC Bhopal (M.P), on 13th&14th May 2010.
- Participated in India’s first National Workshop on Ketogenic Diets at Dr. J. Nathans Clinic Mumbai (M.H), on 19-21st May, 2007.
- Participated in “The Annual Conference of ISPEN Indore Chapter” at Choithram Hospital & Research Center Indore (M.P), 18th November 2007.
- Participated in “The first Bhopal Nutrition Course” at BMHRC Bhopal, on 2nd Sep. 2006.
Paper Presentations & Research Studies: –
- Oral presentation at Pan African and South African Burn Congress 2019 at Durban on “Whey Protein supplementation in major burns- best support to optimize nutrition” from 3rd to 5th October 2019
- Abstract selected and published in 19th Congress of International Society for Burn Injuries “Evaluation of Non-Protein calories to Nitrogen ratio following flow phase in major burns” from 30th November-4th December 2018(paper was selected for young investigator prize paper).
- Poster presentation on “Management of Burn Cachexia- Nutritional aspects” at 50th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association from 18-21st December 2017 at Science City Kolkata India.
- Paper presentation on “Specific Nutrition assessment and monitoring tool for Burns- an indicator of Quality Care” at 25th Annual National Conference of National Academy of Burns India from 3-5th February 2017 held at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi India.
- Clinical Case Presentation under IDA Pune Award Category on “Nutrition Challenges in Management of Major Burns” at 49th National Annual Conference of Indian Dietetic Association from 23- 25th September 2016 at Mumbai India.
- Paper presentation on “Body Composition analysis through bioelectrical impedance – an effective tool to assess nutritional status in major burns” at 24th Annual conference of the National Academy of Burns- India from 19th – 21st February 2016 at Puri Odisha.
- Presented Poster in IDA President Award Clinical Dietetics on “Post Burn Analysis of Body Composition in major burns- evidence based practice in clinical nutrition with advance technique bioelectrical impedance analysis” at Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association in Bangalore December 2015.
- Oral Paper presentation on “A comparative analysis of energy estimation using two different formulas in major burns” at 23rd Annual National Conference of Burns Academy India in Ludhiana, Punjab February 2015.
- Oral presentation on “Sterile feeding formula, effective in prevention of diarrhea in Burns” at 22nd Annual National Conference of Burns Academy India at New Delhi February 2014.
- Paper presented in “Assessment of Nutritional Status in Alcoholic liver disease uses ABCD Grading Scale” at Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association held at Pune in December 2013. (Received Practicing Dietician Pune Award in clinical Nutrition).
- Paper presented on” Assessment of risk factors of reflux symptoms in general population” at International Conference on Digestive diseases, organized by Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 23rd – 24th Feb 2013 at Tirupati India.
- Poster abstract published on “Epidemiological, anthropometric and dietary assessment of patients with reflux symptoms” in Asia Pacific Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (2012)27(suppl.5)
(09:00 AM TO 02:00 PM)
- Thursday (09:00 AM TO 02:00 PM)
- Monday-Sunday (04:00 PM TO 06:00 PM)