Dr. Neela Oza completed her Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) in year 1989 from M.G.M Medical College, Indore and Passed DNB in general surgery in 1999. She then completed her F.M.A.S. in 2008.
Areas of special interest
1. Breast Surgery.
2. Gastrointestinal surgeries.
3. General surgery.
1. Clinical assistant in gen. surgery at choithram.hospital Indore from 1999 to 2002.
2. Consultant surgeon at choithram hospital Indore from 2002
3. Senior consultant surgeon at choithram hospital from 2010 till date.
4. Member of renal transplant surgeons team since 2017
1. Teaching BDS third-year students since2008
2. Postgraduate teacher to D N B students of general surgery for 15 years
3. Supervised and guided thesis to about 10 DNB students.
Conferences and Seminars
1. Attended various national and state conferences of surgeons, burns .breast and hepatobiliary surgery.
2. Presented about 10 papers in state and national conferences.