Mon to Fri
(9:00 AM - 5:00 PM )
(9:00 AM - 1:00 PM )
Dr. Mayank Jain
Dr. Mayank Jain has completed his Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) in year 2007 from MGM Medical College & M.Y. Hospital, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India and his MD in Medicine from MGM Medical College & M.Y. Hospital, Indore, Madhya Pradesh,India. He then completed his DM in cardiology from IPGMER (Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research), Kolkata, West Bengal, India in year 2014.
- CCU & Cardiology wards management,
- Cardiology Consultations,
- Cardiology speciality outdoor clinics,
- Paediatric Cardiology posting,
- Cardiac Cath Lab posting,
- Echocardiography (Adult and Paediatric)
- Exercise Electrocardiography and Nuclear Medicine,
Scientific and Medical Societies Membership
A. Permanent Medical Registration (MBBS & MD) with Madhya Pradesh Medical Council, India.
Awards & Achievements
GOLD MEDALS :–
- M.G.M. Medical College Gold Medal for excellence in post graduation.
- Achieved 1st rank in State Pre Medical Entrance test of M.P. 2001.
- AVERROES Steering Committee and Investigators. Apixaban in patients with atrial fibrillation. N Engl J Med 2011: published on February 10, 2011 at NEJM.org.(10.1056/ NEJMoa1007432).
- The VITATOPS Trial Study Group. B vitamins in patients with recent transient ischaemic attack or stroke in the VITAmins TO Prevent Stroke (VITATOPS) trial: a randomized, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet Neurol 2010:9:55-65.
- RE-LY Steering Committee and Investigators. Dabigatran versus Warfarin in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. N Engl J Med 2009; 361. Published on August 30, 2009 at NEJM. Org.
- High Sensitive C – Reactive Protein Level And Its Correlation With Angiographic Severity Of Coronary Artery Disease In Patient With Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Epidemiology Of Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation With Special Reference To Prevention Of Stroke And Systemic Thromboembolism With Use Of Vitamin k Antagonist Or Oral Direct Thrombin Inhibitor In Urban Setting.
PARTICIPATION IN CLINICAL TRIAL:-
i. Randomized Evaluation of Long Term Anticoagulant Therapy (RE-LY) Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Two Blinded Doses of Dabigatran Etexilate With Open Label Warfarin for the Prevention of Stroke and Systemic Embolism in Patients With Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation: Prospective, Multi-centre, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority Trial (RE-LY Study).
ii. A Phase 3, Active (Warfarin) Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Arm Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Apixaban in Preventing Stroke and Systemic Embolism in Subjects With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation (ARISTOTLE).
iii. Apixaban Versus Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) to Prevent Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Who Have Failed or Are Unsuitable for Vitamin K Antagonist Treatment: A Randomized Double-blind Trial (AVERROES).
iv. VITATOPS – A Study of VITAmins TO Prevent Stroke
v. A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Edoxaban (DU-176b) Versus Warfarin In Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation – Effective Anticoagulation With Factor Xa Next Generation in Atrial Fibrillation (ENGAGE – AF TIMI – 48).
vi. Evaluation of the anti-anginal efficacy and safety of oral administration of ivabradine compared to placebo on top of a background therapy with a calcium antagonist (amlodipine or nifedipine) in patients with stable angina pectoris: A 6-week, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, international, multicentre study (CL3-16257-068).
vii. A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Apixaban for Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolism in Acutely Ill Medical Subjects During and Following Hospitalization (ADOPT).