MS HOD CONSULTANT
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
MBBS, M.S.(General surgery)
Dr. C. S. Chamania completed his Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) in 1974 and MS in General Surgery from Gandhi Medical College Bhopal in year 1978.
Areas of Special Interest
1. Portal Hypertension- Experience of performing more than 125 porta systemic shunts.
2. Experience of more than 1500 Kidney transplants.
3 Hepatobiliary pancreatic Surgery including hepatic resections.
1. Member of International Society of Surgical Nutrition and Metabolism.
2. Member of International society of Surgery.
3. Member of International Association of Hepatobiliary pancreatic Association.
1. Registrar in Surgery -1978-79, ,Jaslok Hospital Mumbai.
2. Senior Registrar in Surgery-1979-81, Choithram Hospital & Research Centre , Indore.
3. Consultant in Surgery -1981-88, Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore.
4. Senior consultant in Surgery- 1988 -2001 at Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore.
5. Head of Deptt. General Surgery since March 2001, Choithram hospital and research Centre, Indore.
6. Renal Transplant surgeon since 1985. Performed more than 1500 live related and cadaveric renal transplant surgeries.
7. Postgraduate teacher to the DNB Students of the Deptt. of Surgery for 30 years . supervised and guided 40 theses for DNB surgery
8. Presented more than 35 papers in various national and international conferences.
1.Received special training for endoscopic application of ND Yag laser at Visnewesky Institute of Surgery Moscow.
2. Received training at Dornier Inc. Munich for application of ND Yag Laser for open Surgery.
1. International conference of Society of Lasers in Surgery and
Medicine at Tashkent in year 1989.
2. International Conference of Society of Lasers in Surgery and Medicine at Buenos Aires, Argentina in year 1995.
3. International conference of Society of Lasers in Surgery and Medicine at Rostock Germany in year 1997.
4. International conference of International Society of Surgery at Vienna in year 1999.
5. Centennial Conference of the International Society of Surgery at Brussels from 26th to 30th August 2001.
6.International society of surgery ISW 2005 at Durban South Africa.
7 International Society of Surgery ISW 2007 at Montreal, Canada.
8. International Society of Surgery ISW 2009 Sydney Australia.
9 International Society of Surgery ISW 2011 Yokohama Japan.
10 international society of surgery congress Helsinki Finland 2013.
14. International society of surgery congress Bangkok Thailand 2015.
15.International society of surgery congress Basel Switzerland 2017.
16. International society of surgery congress Krakov Poland 2019.
Published 14 papers in various national and international journals.
Designed & Developed By Namastetu Technologies